Personal data that we process
UAB-Online processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
On our website:
– IP address
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Internet browser and device type
In our organisation:
– First and last name
– Address data
– Telephone number
– Bank account number (only for customers)
– CVs and motivation letters (of applicants)
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
UAB-Online processes your personal data on the basis of permission, execution of an agreement, legal obligation and legitimate interest. The processing of this data serves the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and/or other marketing material
– Marketing activities and acquisition
– To be able to call or email you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
– To inform you about changes to our services and products
– Offer you the option to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– To screen (potential) customers and potential employees on social media
– UAB-Online analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences. To measure the business use of our website, we use the Leadinfo service from Capelle aan den IJssel (Netherlands). This service shows us company names and addresses based on the IP addresses of our visitors. The IP address is not included here.
– UAB-Online also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
UAB-Online does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example an employee of UAB-Online) being involved.
Sharing personal data with third parties
UAB-Online does not sell your data to third parties and only provides it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by UAB-Online and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organisation mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
UAB-Online would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How we store and secure personal data
We do not keep your data longer than necessary. UAB-Online takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our Service Desk via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version date October 2022